Over the past week, I have truly been studying all great leaders and I have so much good content to share with you in today’s segment. In this segment I touch on 6 Leadership principles that when you are performing these you know you are on the Leadership path. If you are like me and you know that you are constantly learning and reading, studying and preparing its crucial to remain humble.
You know you are a Leader when you are doing the following things;
- When your willing to put it ALL on the line with passion, then you will Lead – This means burning the bridge on the other side and Leading with everything inside of you.
- When preparing to be a leader you have to work hard until your number is called – If your feeling like your number is not being called don’t get discouraged, just make sure you are prepared to go in when it is called.
- When you wake up thinking, I can’t wait to make a difference in some else’s life – You know you have the keys to success when you only want to sew into someone else.
- Effective Leaders see the choices through others eyes – As Leaders we see things that others are seeing and need to see.
- As a Leader Authenticity matters – An authentic leader will set realistic goals and do realistic things.
- You serve others / Make them better – As a Leader you should be making people consistently better when they are around you.
Question: What is a Leadership tip or lesson you learned this past week? Share it with us.