I am currently reading a Book from Tony Dungy called Uncommon and I’m sure you may have heard about Tony Dungy. If you have not, he is a Super Bowl winning Coach and more Importantly a man of Character and substance. In this book, I have learned so many lessons that can help an Entrepreneur, and a Network Marketer.. Here are a few that stood out to me..
Here are the 7 of the many Lessons that came directly from the book and how they each affected me in reading them and applying them to my Network Marketing business.
1. Strengthening Your Core – You must always make sure that your foundation is strong in Network Marketing, and your Team is strong and focused on the goals at hand. There will be many ups and downs along the way, but if you keep your “core” team, your Leaders together, you can and will build a dynamic organization.
2. Loving Your Family – In everything that you do in business you Always are and most of the time doing it for your family. However, you must know that you should not neglect them. I have seen first hand how Network Marketing can tear a family apart because you want soo much to gain for them, but you realize that you are spending too much time away from them. (This is why Platinum Leverage was born). Allowing you to build your business online the smart way.
3. Lifting Your Friends and Others – You must always lift up your friends and people around you. Not everyone will want to support your Business and Most will actually look down on the Industry that so many World reknown speakers have come out of its amazing. So don’t put your friends down for not supporting you, it will be apart of your growth and Learning curve. Still push them up!
4. Your Full Potential – Network Marketing and taking your business online will definitely stretch you and make you show your Full Potential or you will quit. Either way, you would have stretched yourself to the limit because there will be times when you want to just give up. This is where you need to go on a Personal development kick and Learn everything that you can.
5. A Mission That Matters – If you are not changing lives and making a difference in lives today then it could be really difficult to find purpose in what you do. Most people think Network Marketing and helping people take their business online is just about Money.. Its Much bigger than that and we need to realize that its going to take sacrifice and have a Vision and Mission for our businesses.
6. Influence Over Image – Many people in Network Marketing and Online Entrepreneurship fall for the HYPE! There is so much hype and build up that most people believe that it will be so easy to reach top positions in 5linx or any Network marketing company. You have internal influence and everyone on this earth influences others. Now its how you use that influence, to Lead others to success and make them see themselves as a success.
7. Live Your Faith – The most important thing I got from the book is about living your faith. This is such an important thing because we tend to get lost in the business of building an organization and loose touch of our faith and why GOD put us here. Each of us has a master plan, and through your building your organization you need to make sure that EVERYONE knows your faith, and you need to Live it daily.
The lessons that I’ve learned from Uncommon have truly been common. Its just a real fact that most people are not Uncommon, they are just common..
Question: In what way do you feel that you are Uncommon. I would like to hear about it.