Who is the person that you want people to see you as. Is it the stumbling, bumbling, sweaty hand person that gets nervous everytime someone mentions your name, or is it the confident, relaxed, professional who has all or most of the answers to the questions that people want to know. Did you know that most people like you until you open your mouth? Yes, what comes out of your mouth can and will turn someone the other way as soon as they get to know you personally or you start speaking.. So how can you remedy that?
Its important that you read this Quote; I live by it daily.
To attract attractive people, you must be attractive. To attract powerful people, you must be powerful. To attract committed people, you must be committed. Instead of going to work on them, you go to work on yourself. If you become, you can attract.
If you are in business setting, how would you dress? How would you speak? And how would you react with others. Here are about 5 things you should be doing to become the person you want to attract.
- Always Pray – I don’t know about you but before I do anything daily, I must pray. You can’t become the person GOD wants you to be without being in his word on a daily basis. Without his word and being cut off from how he tells us to live a GODLY life is detrimental to what and who you are striving to become.
- Read – You ABSOLUTELY must read. The material that you read and that you listen to must be the driving force to changing who you become. Start with the Bible, its truly the book that has all the answers. Then how about personal development books by Jim Rohn, John Maxwell, Darren Hardy, Seth Godin, Tony Dungy and those that resonate with you that can help you in the areas that you are weakest. If you are weak in Public Speaking or Self Confidence the Bible can help, and also get books that can help you master and conquer your weak areas.
- Reflect – Its important that we Reflect on what we have read. This is where we need to pick up a Journal and write down the notes and the things that you want to accomplish, things that you have read, and things that you are learning. The ideas that race through your mind on a daily basis, don’t allow those to pass you by. You MUST write them down in your Journal. If you don’t have one go get it here.
- Respond – After all that you have done thus far, now its time to take Action. You must respond to what you have learned and what you are going to continue to learn. This is one of the most important steps that you must follow. Responding and Acting to what you have learned. Go out now and Implement these things, don’t gather all the knowledge and just sit back and enjoy it. Go share it with someone else, and go implement what you have learned.
- Be around like People – You definitely must surround yourself with the people that you are going to want to be like. If you want to be more Christ like, whom should you surround yourself with? Others Christians so that what they do and how they react can fall onto you. If you want to be a better Business person, go hang around the people that are doing exactly what you want to do. They will PUSH you to your limits, so go hang around and befriend the people you want to be like.
You must do and follow these 5 principles in order to become the person you want to attract. Its important for your success and the people that are watching your success from afar. Don’t allow yourself to get sucked into all the negativity that surrounds us on a daily basis. If you follow those 5 principles, you will be attracting the exact person you want to be.
Question: How do you feel these 5 principles can help you achieve greater things? Which one is your favorite?
If you like this post, please share it with others and leave a comment below.