Many of us are afraid to share our passion because we feel like the world, our readers or our audience would or will not identify with your passion. That just means that you are talking to the wrong market, so why be afraid?
For a long time I used to be afraid to really speak my mind on my blog and express my views and really narrow my market and audience. I used to skirt around speaking freely what was on my mind because I felt that my audience would not identify with what I was writing, but earlier this year that all changed for me as I was able to narrow in on the audience I wanted to target via my blog.
I currently speak to Leaders, Teachers, Seminar Leaders, aspiring Entrepreneurs, and Network Marketers that are searching for their passion to Lead Organizations, themselves or a tribe well using biblical principles. Many people ask me why I went from a traditional business model to the Network Marketing business model and I want to lay out a few facts here on why I decided to and express my passion.
- Passion for the Industry – I absolutely love the Industry of Network Marketing because it allows the average individual that is seeking Time Freedom, Residual income, the ability to give more, the ability to get out of debt, a business model that is easy to enter and become successful with the proper system, support and training.
- Passion for Serving – I want to serve others and help to see others succeed in business and in life. This platform allows me the opportunity to learn, teach, grow and serve at the same time. My personal growth has sky rocketed over the past few years being in the industry.
- Passion for Team – I love the concept of building a team that you can grow with and have fun with that all have the same like mind and goals. Imagine if you were working with people who all wanted the same thing you did, and your goal was to help them succeed, and because you help them succeed you get paid.. That is tremendous.
- Ability to Leave a legacy – Imagine if through this industry you can break the chain of poverty, hopelessness or despair on someone’s life that eventually affects their entire family and generations to come. Imagine the principles that you can pass on through this industry?
- A Platform to speak – Another passion of mine has always been to write and speak, and this Industry affords me the ability to get in front of so many people who I would never have been able to before. This platform now allows me to Network with others in other industries and showcase my speaking and writing ability to the masses.
So as you can see I have a Passion for Network Marketing and a team based philosophy. I just love helping people create a residual income from home that can allow them to spend more time with family. The Misconceptions of the industry are still out there, but our team is changing that perception. No we are not pushy sales people, or friends and family members that BUG and hinder their friends, we are Professional Marketers that provide value to the marketplace and attract people who want (Time freedom, pay off debt, give to charity, more time with family, Less stress) a way to achieve that professionally.
Question: Are you afraid to lose followers because of your Passion?