I used to be in Corporate America struggling to find and share my Leadership voice, and I just didn’t fit in. They told me when to come and go. When I could take off and when I had to be at my cube. That did not sit well with me. Trapped in a cube thinking that was a normal life.
That was until I was forced out. And fortunately for me, I was prepared. Now I work from my home office (stress free), drop my daughter to school everyday, and show others how to live an Uncommon life. Live the life God intended for you, not what someone else is dictating for you. Are you prepared?
I am the Husband to Janice, and the father to McKenzie.
Here is My Favorite Quote -
To attract attractive people, you must be attractive. To attract powerful people, you must be powerful. To attract committed people, you must be committed. Instead of going to work on them, you go to work on yourself. If you become, you can attract.
My Top Posts on Leadership:
- 7 steps to get where you have never been
- Life in the Projects – 3 tips on how to get out
- Leadership is all around us. How we took charge – 3 steps
- What I learned from Chick-Fil-A-Leadercast (Choices)Pt1
- Leadership is a Process
- Are Leaders discouraged?
- Tuning up for Success – 13 Leadership tips I Learned
- 8 reasons why Network Marketing is good for Leadership Development
- Why some Leaders get it and some don’t
- 5 steps on how to lead when you feel your voice isn’t heard
- 4 Leadership Lesson’s I learned from my father
If you are interested in Working with me Go here to see the Next Steps.