You inevitable will be or have been disappointed for some reason or another when it came to a friendship, business transaction, or family dispute. Sometimes things did not quite go the way you had anticipated them to go and today I experienced that and I wanted to share with you exactly how I handled it. I could have been upset and lash out, but I want to Lead like Jesus so I asked what would he do. And here was the outcome..
My five ways to handle Disappointment;
- Don’t react off of the first emotion when the hurt is fresh.
- Don’t hold a grudge against the person.
- Forgive the person, place or thing.
- Pray for them in hopes that they see the error of their ways.
- Move on and forget it ever happened.
I absolutely love Network Marketing. We employ Godly principles for our team. We are expanding, are your options open?
PS: If Your team Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For Success, Check This Out – Click Here Access